Saturday 21 November 2009

Albudhakutty is the winner!!

The byelection in kannur was getting tensed day by day...it is a prestige issue for the congress to win the seat and the young abdullakuty was the candidate.  I had already taken leave for 3 days to go home because of the vote and also I missed my home.

It was great to be at home...I always love being there....dad got his new honda city and it is damn great car to drive. I cast my vote and thankfully the election process went on peacfully everywhere in kannur, the post poll analysis gave us the feeling that we would win and my congress buddies were also very sure to win. I was at home most of the time enjoying moms food, went to dads home and on saturday me n pinky left kannur to join moti uncle and friends for nimmys graduation in mangalore.

It was a great trip...moti uncle is the most sportiest guy I've ever seen...he just belives in enjoyin the life...we stayed at a homestay in mangalore...the place was full of the owners collection of whiskys, scotches and what not..it was mouthwatering to see those brands lying there. Shabeer and mahnur came to see us and then we headed for the party at goldfinch. It was great fun with people of all ages dancing and drinkin...!! The next day we were ready for nimmys graduation even though confusion happened between the place where it is going to happen because it rained during that time but at the end all went good..nimmy is a doc now...iam happy for her...congrats nimmy. On reaching bangalore..within two days election results were out and guess wat ...we won!!! and wat a win it was...crushed CPM by 12000 votes...


               jayikum nammal jaikkum nammal ...keralam aake kulukum nammal!!!!

No comments: