Friday 11 September 2009

I am fit now!!!

Its been a long time since I saw the morning so early...its 6 am and I am being pushed kicked in my dream ...and it did not took too long for me to realise that its not my dream but pinky who is doing it to get me out of my bed!!

6:15 am and here I am in my new nike t-shirt which I just loved it and my new nike running shoes and me and pinky hit the roads in her bro's new pulsar which is a real kool bike...we reached gym at 6:30..i liked the gym mainly beacuse its spacious...neat and you have a view. The instructor asked me to do some cardio exercises first before turning myself into hrithik..i humbly agreeed to watever he said. It was not easy to start joggin and moving your muscles especially when you were not doing this for long. I said for long because...when I was in UK I did hit the gym even during those coldest time, but UK gym was a really kool one..there I would only do cardio for half an hour and the rest of the time I would enjoy my time in jacuzzi...the steam bath and the large pool...oh yeah not to mention it was a unisex gym!!!

The workout did made me sweat and red...and we were out of there at 7:40...reached home at 8:00 am and then me and pinky were fighting over who burned more calories!!!! of course I was the man of the match!!!

No comments: