Saturday 19 September 2009

Happy Birthday Ponnu!!!

Its was ponnus birthday and he is not around....we all did miss him a lot. I tried calling him on 11th on 11:59 to be the first one to wish him but he never answerd his phone..I could understnd that he must be out somewher enjoying the party.

The next day morning while going to office too I tried on phone..no response..by afternoon dad told me that he did get him on phone. I did get him on phone later but but he sounded sleepy and when I asked him isnt he partying? he said no...no money n stuffs but later in the evening the truth was revealed that he was not even in malaysia but went to some island near malaysia to enjoy his day...binggo my boy!!! enjoy brother!!


Even I wanted to have fun on his birthday...I did get the guys in department sweets and in the evening abi showbi n pra decided to party at my place. I got parcel from a new joint called costal junction,  we all had some good fish curry, fish masala fry, crab, prawns and lots of beer. we all had good time....happy birthday ponnu!!!

No comments: